The Chief Executive Officer will be someone with experience or who is looking for experience in healthcare and healthcare IT. We are looking for someone dedicated to the goal of improving healthcare outcomes for patients with CHF.
What you’ll do
· Develop and implement 2-year project plan for company
· Outreach to healthcare community and prospective clients
· Work to oversee product development
· Increase company’s visibility in healthcare community
· Other duties as determined
Skills and Experience
· Previous management experience
· Previous knowledge about healthcare environment, or training on relevant content upon hire
· Experience working in start-up environment a plus
· MBA is a plus, but is not required
· Minimum 2-year commitment
Compensation: commensurate with experience
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Last name,First name - CEO
ProviderLoop is a start-up healthcare company aimed at improving cardiovascular care for patients with Congestive Health Failure.
Founded in 2015 by cardiologist Dr. Jeffrey Bander, we collaborate with Skilled Nursing Facilities, hospitals and community-based healthcare organizations on managing complex cardiac patients to lower hospital readmissions and return patients safely to the community. We accomplish this through remote monitoring of patients, weekly calls and communication with SNF staff, predictive data analytics and, of course, teamwork!
Learn more about us by checking out the rest of our website.